- Current Prices:$339,000 to $950,000
- Closed Prices:$334,500 to $421,000
- Median Sale Price:$370,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$436
- Association Fee Ranges:$430/mo,$1222.79 to $2465/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:901 to 1,952Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1971. In general, homes in The Cloisters are about $260,000 – $950,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.