- Current Prices:$319,000 to $1,145,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $875,000
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$380
- Association Fee Ranges:$485 to $914/mo,$485 to $2515/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 1966
- Sq. Ft.:1,054 to 2,123Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1966. In general, homes in The Commodore are about $240,000 – $1,495,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, garage, guest parking, 2 or more spaces, open space parking and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.