- Current Prices:$339,900 to $639,000
- Closed Prices:$156,375 to $513,000
- Median Sale Price:$342,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$227
- Association Fee Ranges:$586 to $713/mo,$565 to $742
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,231 to 2,250Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:4 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in The Consulate represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Consulate are about $160,000 – $525,000 and sit on 6-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, lot and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.