- Current Prices:$477,777 to $747,500
- Closed Prices:$455,000 to $620,000
- Median Sale Price:$505,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$106
- Association Fee Ranges:$700,$350 to $355
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:3,023 to 6,567Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in The Cove At Chesapeake Pointe are about $475,000 – $765,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.