- Current Prices:$105,000 to $124,900
- Closed Prices:$88,000 to $124,500
- Median Sale Price:$105,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $190/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:932 to 1,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
The Cove at Six Mile offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $183 to $186, master fees ranging from $183 to $210. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,066 to as high as $1,543 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.