- Current Prices:$110,000 to $140,000
- Closed Prices:$92,500 to $130,000
- Median Sale Price:$105,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$186 to $190/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:932 to 1,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in The Cove At Six Mile are about $85,000 – $130,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.