- Current Prices:$189,900 to $295,000
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$255,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$211
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $73.45/mo,$463 to $693.6
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1968 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:814 to 1,644Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
The Cove is a neighborhood in Columbia, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are contemporary style, and they were built between 1968 and 1981. Homes in The Cove are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in The Cove typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.