- Current Prices:$265,000 to $289,900
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$274,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$731 to $745/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,611 to 18,454Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in The Cove are $265,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.