- Current Prices:$264,900 to $277,900
- Closed Prices:$253,000 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$248.33/mo,$0,$731 to $750/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,611 to 18,454Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
The Cove is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $731 to $750, master fees around $731. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,985 to as high as $2,283 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.