- Current Prices:$219,990 to $549,900
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $515,000
- Median Sale Price:$379,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$96/quarter,$120/mo,$100 to $450
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,565 to 6,079Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Coves is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coves are about $230,000 – $550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished, finished and none basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.