- Current Prices:$449,900 to $542,000
- Closed Prices:$363,000 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$420,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$297
- Association Fee Ranges:$44/quarter,$44 to $52/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,278 to 3,350Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in The Crossings are about $150,000 – $370,000 and sit on 8392.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.