- Current Prices:$129,000 to $179,000
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $174,000
- Median Sale Price:$142,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$508 to $1063/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1990 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:670 to 1,391Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in The Enclave at Naples are about $110,000 – $190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.