- Current Prices:$539,000 to $575,000
- Closed Prices:$452,500 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$501,575
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$125 to $198/mo,$398 to $471/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:2,368 to 3,594Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
The Enclave is a neighborhood in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Homes in The Enclave are 2,900 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in The Enclave typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.