- Current Prices:$189,000
- Closed Prices:$154,000 to $248,000
- Median Sale Price:$200,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$455/mo,$1245/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,148 to 1,489Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Residents will enjoy tennis courts as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1997. In general, homes in The Estuaries are about $110,000 – $250,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.