- Current Prices:$520,000 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$370,000 to $530,000
- Median Sale Price:$461,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$235
- Association Fee Ranges:$68.76,$273.17,$195.67 to $278.11/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,547 to 2,715Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Coral Point at The Islands features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Coral Point at The Islands represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Coral Point at The Islands are $335,000 and sit on 4240-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.