- Current Prices:$179,900 to $375,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $461,000
- Median Sale Price:$189,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$224 to $305/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,149 to 2,741Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
An array of home designs and prices can be found in the wonderful community of The Fields. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $224 to $305, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,770 to as high as $6,188. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $224 to $305, and taxes for the year can range from $8,254 to $9,093. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. The neighborhood maintains a cozy feel with homesites averaging around a quarter acre. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.