- Current Prices:$80,080 to $130,000
- Closed Prices:$81,000 to $129,999
- Median Sale Price:$107,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$385 to $400/mo,$273 to $385
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1974 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:779 to 1,650Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
The Forest is a neighborhood in West Palm Beach, Florida. Homes in The Forest are 1,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 2.5-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in The Forest typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.