- Current Prices:$137,500 to $204,900
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$173,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$198
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $291,$0 to $574.64/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:667 to 1,469Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in The Grande Downtown are about $125,000 – $265,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot, 1-car garage, 2-car garage and carport.