- Current Prices:$139,900 to $205,000
- Closed Prices:$119,000 to $219,000
- Median Sale Price:$145,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $574.64/mo,$0 to $291
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:685 to 1,459Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in The Grande Downtown are about $125,000 – $265,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot, 1-car garage, 2-car garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.