- Current Prices:$289,900 to $365,000
- Closed Prices:$159,000 to $359,900
- Median Sale Price:$315,316
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$33 to $227/mo,$400 to $498
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,207 to 4,062Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
The Greens At Midlane is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Greens At Midlane are about $155,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.