- Current Prices:$330,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$292,691
- Average $ per sq ft:$266
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $369/mo,$320 to $1069/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,245 to 1,635Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in The Grove At River Oaks are about $150,000 – $320,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.