- Current Prices:$478,900 to $664,990
- Closed Prices:$366,500 to $649,900
- Median Sale Price:$462,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$202
- Association Fee Ranges:$600 to $750
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2017 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:2,230 to 4,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2017 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in The Grove At Vintage Oaks are $425,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.