- Current Prices:$265,000 to $340,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $402,500
- Median Sale Price:$282,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$152
- Association Fee Ranges:$330 to $390/mo,$322 to $431
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,375 to 2,774Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
The Grove is largely a single-family home community. The homes in The Grove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Grove are about $155,000 – $340,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.