- Current Prices:$534,999 to $535,000
- Closed Prices:$515,000 to $567,500
- Median Sale Price:$535,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$239
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:2,078 to 2,939Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Grove are about $250,000 – $595,000 and sit on 5508.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, street and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.