- Current Prices:$265,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $379,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$202.39/mo,$1868,$504,$364 to $687/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,332 to 2,547Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Groves features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Groves are about $140,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.