- Current Prices:$258,000 to $294,900
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $319,900
- Median Sale Price:$253,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$300
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,050 to 3,349Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
The Hamlet is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in The Hamlet are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in The Hamlet typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.