- Current Prices:$115,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$16,000 to $490,000
- Median Sale Price:$259,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $512,$0 to $400/quarter,$0 to $443/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1942 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:558 to 6,007Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
The Hammocks offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $45 to $443, and taxes for the year range from as low as $620 to as high as $78,675. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $45 to $443. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,518 to as high as $7,639.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.