- Current Prices:$319,900 to $2,500,000
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $1,290,000
- Median Sale Price:$464,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$357
- Association Fee Ranges:$900 to $1112,$0 to $1846/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 6,526Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in The Hamptons represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Hamptons are about $300,000 – $4,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.