- Current Prices:$354,999 to $545,000
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $680,000
- Median Sale Price:$380,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$203
- Association Fee Ranges:$267/mo,$167 to $675/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,539 to 4,354Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Hamptons are about $300,000 – $650,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.