- Current Prices:$644,000
- Closed Prices:$435,000 to $655,000
- Median Sale Price:$610,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$537
- Association Fee Ranges:$260 to $314/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:783 to 1,208Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in The Heights At Carmel Valley are about $400,000 – $650,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.