- Current Prices:$449,000
- Closed Prices:$399,000 to $448,000
- Median Sale Price:$434,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$333
- Association Fee Ranges:$300,$228 to $280/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,262 to 1,508Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, The Heights features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The homes in The Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Heights are about $205,000 – $420,000 and sit on 490.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.