- Current Prices:$1,100,000
- Closed Prices:$889,000 to $4,210,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,737,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$937
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $250/mo,$0 to $288
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1947 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:829 to 5,010Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
The Heights is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Heights are about $760,000 – $3,650,000 and sit on 144-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.