- Current Prices:$680,000 to $4,100,000
- Closed Prices:$570,000 to $4,395,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,759,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$324
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2400,$900 to $1600,$150 to $200/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2011 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:2,926 to 8,674Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Hills Of Kingswood are about $525,000 – $4,995,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.