- Current Prices:$499,500 to $1,075,000
- Closed Prices:$135,800 to $1,395,000
- Median Sale Price:$544,995
- Average $ per sq ft:$196
- Association Fee Ranges:$475,$724/quarter,$650 to $975,$0 to $508/mo,$475 to $950
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:630 to 7,077Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
The Hills of Lakeway offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $80 to $950, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,187 to as high as $19,181. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $80 to $950. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,941 to as high as $8,566.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.