- Current Prices:$77,000 to $79,900
- Closed Prices:$54,000 to $98,900
- Median Sale Price:$67,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$72
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $230/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1985 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:731 to 1,295Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in The Hillside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Hillside are about $45,000 – $90,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.