- Current Prices:$775,000 to $1,700,000
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $950,000
- Median Sale Price:$695,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$215
- Association Fee Ranges:$210 to $250/mo,$200 to $250
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:2,342 to 25,763Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Looking to buy a new home? The Homeland Equestrian Community is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $108 to $1,050. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,451 to as high as $53,917. Many of these residences are equipped with a driveway and a garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.