- Current Prices:$674,900 to $2,999,000
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $9,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$895,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$212
- Association Fee Ranges:$210 to $250/mo,$200 to $1050
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:2,342 to 25,763Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Homeland Equestrian Community are about $475,000 – $3,795,000 and sit on 5.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.