- Current Prices:$345,000
- Closed Prices:$324,000 to $385,500
- Median Sale Price:$348,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$78 to $84.65/mo,$58.75 to $84.67/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,625 to 2,160Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in The Inaugurals are about $150,000 – $290,000 and sit on 5800.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.