- Current Prices:$389,500 to $739,900
- Closed Prices:$355,000 to $925,000
- Median Sale Price:$510,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$700/quarter,$247/mo,$220 to $288
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,804 to 4,682Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The Island At Abacoa is a neighborhood in Jupiter, Florida. Homes in The Island At Abacoa are 3,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in The Island At Abacoa typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.