- Closed Prices:$370,000 to $1,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$510,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$700/quarter,$247/mo,$233 to $288
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,804 to 4,682Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The Island At Abacoa is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in The Island At Abacoa are about $310,000 – $950,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.