- Current Prices:$1,625,000
- Closed Prices:$430,000 to $1,602,000
- Median Sale Price:$806,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$478
- Association Fee Ranges:$700/quarter,$247/mo,$233 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,800 to 3,497Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
The Island At Abacoa is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in The Island At Abacoa are about $310,000 – $1,150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.