- Current Prices:$699,000 to $1,295,000
- Closed Prices:$535,000 to $937,500
- Median Sale Price:$735,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$238 to $242/mo,$237.5 to $318
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:2,653 to 7,206Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in The Island at PGA National represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Island at PGA National are about $535,000 – $1,075,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.