- Current Prices:$375,000
- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $432,000
- Median Sale Price:$384,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$314
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $170,$275 to $285/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1992 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,191 to 1,534Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
The Knolls is largely a attached home community. The homes in The Knolls represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Knolls are about $180,000 – $400,000 and sit on 9.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.