- Current Prices:$399,500 to $639,000
- Closed Prices:$447,000 to $800,000
- Median Sale Price:$511,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$925 to $975
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,996 to 6,111Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/4 - 1/2 acres
Looking to buy a new home? The Lake at San Joaquin is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $925 to $975. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $10,262 to as high as $19,048. Many of these residences are equipped with a driveway and a garage setup.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.