- Current Prices:$400,000 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$445,000 to $800,000
- Median Sale Price:$511,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $975,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,996 to 6,111Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/4 - 1/2 acres
The community of The Lake at San Joaquin has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $925 to $975. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $9,564 to as high as $19,048. Most of the residences located within this community feature a driveway with a garage.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.