- Current Prices:$400,000 to $535,000
- Closed Prices:$445,000 to $800,000
- Median Sale Price:$523,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $975,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,996 to 6,111Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/4 - 1/2acres
The Lake at San Joaquin offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $925 to $975. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $9,402 to as high as $19,048.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.