- Current Prices:$575,000 to $719,000
- Closed Prices:$484,143 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$529,076
- Average $ per sq ft:$213
- Association Fee Ranges:$350,$187.5/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2015 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:2,880 to 3,969Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2016 and completed in 2017. In general, homes in The Landing At Swift Creek are $505,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.