- Current Prices:$124,900 to $129,000
- Closed Prices:$55,000 to $140,000
- Median Sale Price:$112,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$229 to $365,$0 to $375/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:738 to 1,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in The Laurels represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Laurels are about $35,000 – $125,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, 1 space, none, lot, 1 assigned space and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.