- Current Prices:$114,460 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$118,900 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,600
- Average $ per sq ft:$94
- Association Fee Ranges:$350 to $480,$200 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:871 to 4,874Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
In terms of home type, The Links At Midlane features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Links At Midlane are about $100,000 – $370,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.