- Current Prices:$795,000 to $1,100,000
- Closed Prices:$829,000 to $939,000
- Median Sale Price:$899,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$619
- Association Fee Ranges:$170/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1942 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,067 to 2,450Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Loma Heights are about $380,000 – $1,390,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.