- Current Prices:$1,050,000 to $1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$730,000 to $1,240,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$231
- Association Fee Ranges:$1300 to $1495
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:4,740 to 6,474Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Manors At Silver Ridge are about $640,000 – $1,110,000 and sit on one-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.