- Current Prices:$379,900 to $389,900
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $389,000
- Median Sale Price:$354,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$360 to $440
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,973 to 3,769Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
The Manors of Chestnut Creek is a neighborhood in Venice, Nokomis, Florida. Homes in The Manors of Chestnut Creek are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in The Manors of Chestnut Creek typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.