- Current Prices:$119,900 to $1,147,500
- Closed Prices:$82,000 to $710,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$350 to $461/mo,$0 to $630.31,$0 to $1654/quarter,$0 to $2322
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:428 to 7,401Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
The The Meadows community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $120 to $1,654, and taxes for the year range from as low as $904 to as high as $5,563. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $120 to $1,654. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $700 to as high as $4,083.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.