- Current Prices:$267,000 to $1,400,000
- Closed Prices:$406,000 to $800,000
- Median Sale Price:$475,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$552
- Association Fee Ranges:$200,$627/quarter,$0 to $1593/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:802 to 3,560Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
The Meridian Condominiums is a residential building in Miami Beach, Florida. It was constructed in 2005. Homes in The Meridian Condominiums are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.