- Current Prices:$320,000 to $540,000
- Closed Prices:$312,500 to $599,995
- Median Sale Price:$410,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$487
- Association Fee Ranges:$299.48 to $416/mo,$0 to $412
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:610 to 1,595Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, The Met features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in The Met represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in The Met are about $320,000 – $500,000 and sit on 10621-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.