- Current Prices:$418,000 to $609,999
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$445,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$644
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $415,$125 to $705/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:619 to 965Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, The Montecito features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. This building was constructed in 2002. In general, homes in The Montecito are about $210,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are below building parking, guest parking, garage parking, carport/pad, space per unit - 2, garage, garage, space per unit - 1, enclosed garage, int access from garage, security and attached.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.