- Current Prices:$359,000
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $647,500
- Median Sale Price:$395,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$80 to $100,$577 to $1533/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,804 to 3,155Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in The Moorings At Edgewater are about $270,000 – $590,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.